This is one of the easiest Naturopathic cures that I know. It is for one of the most stubborn problem that we can go through which is toe or fingernail fungus. It is almost impossible to get rid of otherwise and people can have it for years. The only hard part is to stick with it over a number of weeks. I've given this self-help cure to a number of patients and it is flawless if you are persistent. It usually takes about 3 weeks of doing this nightly to remedy the situation. You cannot have nail polish on the toe or fingernail that you are treating. One woman I treated did this technique and put on nail polish every morning and took it off every night because she hated the look of the fungus and used the nail polish to cover the unsightly thickening and color.
Keep doing this technique until you see a layer of new nail growth that does not have the fungus. It usually takes about 3 weeks to get there. Don't stop early because it won't work. This technique works better than the medications on the market available by prescription and doesn't have the annoying side effect of liver toxicity.
Are you ready for the technique? Here it is:
- Combine equal parts of a dark beer (like Guinness) and Raw organic apple cider vinegar
- Soak toenails or fingernails that have the fungus in the solution for 30 minutes each evening.
- Pat dry, do not rinse. Leave on overnight.
- Rinse in the morning when you take a shower or get dressed.
- Repeat for 3 weeks or until a significant layer of clear nail growth emerges
That's it. The solution is reusable and I recommend you changing it every week or so. Just keep it in the refrigerator when it is not in use. Good luck and let me know how it goes!Share on Facebook