Quick Recovery For Low Back Pain
At first glance many people who have been suffering for years with low back pain are skeptical about a quick recovery. But the truth is that we've often found that back arthritis or bulging discs rarely prevent us from recovering low back pain quickly. All pain is sensed through nerves and these nerves often repeatedly register pain and aching long after an injury has subsided. This has to do with the pain cascade and the various pain signals that can be stuck in the "on" position after an injury. Our treatments such as Biopuncture or Neural Prolotherapy or traditional prolotherapy deals specifically with the originating cause of the pain. Whether this is a disc cause or nerve pain/impingement or arthritis, the pain and flexibility can be repaired through the use of vitamins, minerals, herbs and homeopathics to address the inflammation, injury or continuous pain signals generated from the nervous system.
Many of our patient will go to their doctor with chronic back pain with little obvious cause on examination and radiologic findings. Conversely, some of our patients will have a MRI or CT scan that diagnoses severe disc degeneration only to have little or no pain at all. No matter how long you've been suffering from back pain, we have the answer....without surgery, drugs or degenerative steroid injections.
Some of our patients respond in just one treatments with others needing up to 6 treatments for permanent relief.
How We Treat
- Small, often painless, injections of vitamins, minerals or homeopathic preparation placed at the site of injury or trigger points along the body to dissolve the pain signals that trigger further inflammation, swelling and immune response.
- Change diet to an anti-inflammatory diet, removing food sensitivities and allergies.
- Nutritional support to reduce inflammation and assist in muscular repair.
- Detoxification to assist the body in eliminating the toxins built up in the muscles.
- Hormone rebalancing for adrenals, sex hormones and thyroid to optimize repair of the muscles, tendons, and ligaments.
- Sleep repair for those who are unable to get deep restful and regenerative sleep.
What to Expect
- Reduction of inflammation
- Reduction or elimination of Pain
- Increased healing
- Increased flexibility
- Increased strength
- Improved detoxification
- Improved immune reaction
- Improved sleep
- Improved energy
Other Pain Treatments
- Biopuncture (micro dose homeopathic treatment)
- Neural Prolotherapy (Lyftgoft Technique)
- Traditional Prolotherapy (ligament/tendon/disc or joint stabilization & strengthening)
- Electro Myopulse Treatments
- Diet change and regulation
- Hormone Balance
- Nutrient Assimilation and balance (vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids)
- Detoxification (Heavy Metals, pH balance, liver, colon)
- Auriculotherapy (ear acupressure)
- NAET Allergy & Energy/Meridian balancing